$BlogRSDURL$>
Monday, May 15, 2006What's new? I'm glad you asked.
Not much! Well, first, school is done! Exams are done, work is done, and I am ready to relax. However, we (stupidly) bought this other house, so that's where we are spending our time.
Darryl is on vacation this week, and we are so lucky, because Darryl's friend Jay, and his friend Kevin are such nice people that they came to spend a "vacation" doing a little sightseeing, and mostly painting and wiring and drywalling. I'm not sure how we are so lucky as to know people who know how to do stuff and are willing to help us, but I'm knocking on wood about it right now.
The two bedrooms are wired, patched, and painted! Today (If the rain ever stops) they may get some carpet as well. The kitchen demolition is cleaned up, and the wiring for the new lights is in. It may (if the rain EVER stops) get drywall, too!
On today's agenda for me is painting the bedroom closets, and an attempt to install the closet hardware we bought forever ago. We'll see how that goes. I suspect that I will not be able to install CRAP on my own. ;)
Is it raining everywhere? What are you all doing this week?
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
Optional Post Assignments
Family Photos
Birthday CentralInstant MessengerFamily LinksContact us! weather
Cleveland Columbus Finneytown Chicago Erie Raleigh Morehead City Wake Forest Winter Park Old News |